The event will take place on
18 may 2022 at the zurich Convention center
Leader in organizing financial events in Switzerland for over 15 years, Voxia has designed and managed nearly 250 forums, seminars and roadshows in the main financial hubs in Switzerland. Our events are exclusively directed to private and institutional asset managers. Voxia’s added value lies both in its in-depth knowledge of financial products & services and its expertise in financial communication. Voxia provides asset managers the opportunity to open a direct dialog with investors by showcasing their products, services and experts.
About the Zurich Forum for Sustainable Investment
The Zurich Forum for Sustainable Investment (ZFSI) is a leading sustainable finance event where investors can learn about best practices and meet key asset managers and main players in the sustainable finance industry. The objectives of this event are:
- Remind the financial community of current international corporate social responsibility, governance and environmental stakes;
- Promote Switzerland as an innovative hub for sustainable finance in an increasingly competitive environment;
- Showcase SRI products and services to an audience of wealth management experts;
- Rally sustainable investment leaders around a platform showcasing their management abilities.
Throughout their cumulative 13 editions, the ZFSI and GFSI have constantly evolved and strengthened their image among the various actors in sustainable finance. Not only have they succeeded in attracting an audience of specialists, but they also have broadened their circle of participants to include the larger community of investment professionals. The GFSI/ZFSI have become a key events in the development of sustainable finance and sustainable investment in Switzerland.
the ZFSI 2022 is geared towards
- Independent asset managers and advisors
- Family offices
- Portfolio managers
- Fund selectors
- Financial analysts
- Pension fund managers and institutional consultants
- Trustees & fiduciaries
All other profiles will be charged an entry fee of CHF 300.00 payable by invoice.
The entrance fee for Asset Manager profiles will be CHF 1’000.00 payable against invoice.
Tél. +41 22 591 22 66
Tel +41 43 344 98 49